- Please allow 3-5 business days to process your order.
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday and will not be processed or shipped on weekends and holidays.
- Free shipping is offered for any orders over $50.00. Any orders below this amount will have a flat rate shipping fee of $13.00.
- All items are subject to availability.
- Order status communication is done via email and phone, please make sure that you have provided accurate information for us to contact you with any order information.
- We do not ship orders to outside of the continental United States.
- All orders are shipped UPS Ground and can take 5 to 7 business days to receive your order.
- If you require any other shipping method, please call us at 253-638-0889 or email us at email@example.com. We are happy to help make sure your package is delivered to you!
- Note that the legal title of purchases product(s) is transferred to the buyer at the point of shipment. Washington Workwear is not responsible for any stolen packages.
- RETURN POLICY:
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order!
- How our return process works:
- Contact us by phone at 253-638-0889 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- Please provide to us your order number, reason for return, and the best contact information to reach you.
- You will receive a refund once we have received your product back in store.
- We will issue this refund in the same form of original payment. For example, if you made your purchase with a credit card, a credit will be issued to the same card used.
- If the item was defective, we will also credit you any shipping costs from your original purchase.
- The return label cost is the customer’s responsibility. We can send you a return label and subtract that amount from your refund or you can choose the return shipping method of your choice to send your return back to us.
- BOOT RETURN & EXCHANGE:
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your new boots!
- If you decide to return boots, please treat them with care so we can take them back.
- When trying on boots at home, please walk only on carpeting, and do not oil or treat them until you are sure you will be keeping the boots. We are unable to accept returns of non-defective boots once any oils or treatments have been applied.
- We are unable to accept exchanges or returns of boots with scratched soles or other obvious signs of wear.
- We are happy to accept any worn or unworn products with a manufacturing defect within 6 months of purchasing.
- Some companies may require that their boots be sent back to the factory for evaluation before any adjustments/refunds can be made.
- CLOTHING RETURN & EXCHANGE:
- Please keep all tags on your items and try them on to insure a correct fit. Remember to allow for 3% shrinkage when purchasing Carhartt items that are not prewashed.
- We are unable to accept exchanges or returns of any items that have been worn or washed unless there is a manufacturing defect.
- For more information, please feel free to call us at 253-638-0889 Monday through Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm, Saturday 9:00am to 6:00pm, or Sunday 10:00am to 6:00pm (Pacific Time).
- Send any return items in the original shipping container to:
27081 185th AVE SE
Covington, WA 98042
If I ordered online, can I return or exchange in store?
- Yes, if the item is unused or defective, you are welcome to return or exchange the item(s) at our store location. Please remember to bring your order paperwork with you, or the item(s) that are being returned will go onto a store gift card.