LIGHTWEIGHT LOW CARBON NANO TOE WORK HIKER
These Carhartt work shoes are equipped with a carbon nano safety toe and are made with a low-cut upper that’s waterproof and breathable.
These Carhartt men’s versatile hiking boots cross the boundary between work and trail. Easy on your feet, they’re equipped with a carbon nano safety toe that meets ASTM 2413-18 standards while being lighter than traditional toe protection. They’re made with a low-cut upper that’s waterproof and breathable, so your feet stay dry on wet jobsites or rain-soaked trails.
- Leather and nylon upper
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- Insite® technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- FastDry® technology lining wicks away sweat
- Carbon Nano toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Cement-constructed rubber outsole
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 electrical hazard standards
Style #: CMO3481
8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15