ASHBY 6″ ALUMINUM TOE WORK BOOT
USA made full grain leather married to a rubber-EVA outsole that’s heat-resistant for protection in high-heat environments. Built with an aluminum toe for added protection.
Roofers and paving contractors often perform in high-heat environments. Irish Setter’s Ashby work boots feature premium construction, full-grain leather and a heat-resistant outsole that resists melting up to 475ºF for rugged, all-day protection on the job.
- Aluminum toe that meets ASTM standards
- Electrical Hazard rated to meet ASTM standards
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- USA made full grain waterproof leather upper
- Goodyear Welt construction
- Removable PU Footbed
- Weight: 3lbs 8 oz per pair
Style #: 83606
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14